- Go camping
- Get the deck & roof fixed
Have some summer barbeques. We had one big one for Sprout's birthday
- Start regular fitness classes again
Go to water parks& pools weekly. Virtually no pools, but Sprout actually enjoyed the lake in Penticton. I think we've done enough water parks to count as weekly. Three times times this week--it all averages, out, right?
- Do a short bike tour, maybe on the Gulf Islands
- Take a trip or two to Vancouver Island
- Go on at least one hike a month with Sprout
Get out & play in nature at least once a week. Hm. This one's iffy, but I'm crossing it off. We've had a lot of park time & many many 'nature moments' like watching a squirrel eating for five minutes, playing in the garden & putting an errant worm back in the dirt.
- Find a men's XL shirt at a thrift store & try out some of these looks
- Renew/get passports for all of us & travel to the US
Have you had a bucket list this summer? Did you get through many of the items on it? Let me know in the comments below.
While I've got your attention, have you entered my giveaway of a ULINX bracelet yet? Head over here for all the details...